The Federal Trade Commission eventually requires that I disclose any relationship I have between a product manufacturer or service provider when I write about a product or service.
Here are the guidelines I operate under here at the First Time Pregnancy Website:
- I am not paid to do a review. I do not accept money to review a product or service. I invest my own time and/or money to review and test products.
- If I create a link to a product or service in a review, sometimes I may get paid a commission if you purchase the product or service. You can easily find the product website by clicking on links on Firsttimepregnancy.com and then delete the cookies in your browser once you arrive at a product website if you do not want me to earn a commission in case you buy a product.
- Some content on this website was written by third parties. If links to the websites of the authors are included, I am not involved in the content you find on their website nor do I necessarily endorse their websites or products.
- Some 3rd parties provide websites like firsttimepregnancy.com with free content in return for a link to their websites. That’s what you might see in those situations.
- This website makes money from advertisements, but I try to provide honest information and reviews.
This is our disclosure policy.